Summer is just around the corner when your beautiful skin will face scorching heat. Added to this heat is the ever present pollution. These two factors can play havoc to your skin.
Even in the midst of all these still you can maintain healthy, glowing skin by following these tips:-
1) Cover your face while going outdoors. Wear full sleeves to prevent exposure of your forearms and hand to sun.
2) Always apply a good quality sunscreen half an hour before going outdoors, it should be applied to all the exposed areas. Applying sunscreen just before going outdoors is ineffective, as it takes 30 minutes for sunscreen to start acting.
3) Drink plenty of water as there is too much water loss through sweat in harsh summer.
4) You can apply makeup over sunscreen.
5) Eat plenty of seasonal fruits and green leafy vegetables. Fruits like watermelon & melon are the taste of the season & are easily available.
6) Always wear a good quality goggles to prevent area around eyes to exposure. The glasses should have UV protection.
7) Take at least 6-9 hrs sleep depending on your age.
By taking all these precautions you will have perfect glowing skin even in this harsh weather.
Being Chhattisgarh’s leading cosmetic physician for over 18 years Dr. Rita Chaba always has the first mover advantage in skin care industry. Her desire to offer the latest & most effective skin care & beauty procedures carries her all over the globe exchanging views & experiences with other authorities in skin care enabling her to bring back what is best for her client at home. For more details please visit our website www.chabacosmetic.in.